Treatment Oils – Dry Hair and Scalp
Treatment oils are used to give hair a deep conditioning treatment and these treatments are particularly helpful to prevent damage or help reduce existing damage. Our treatment oils contain 100% natural rich oils and are safe to leave in your hair overnight or used as a hot oil treatment.
We have 4 types of treatment oils:
- Thinning hair
- Dry hair and scalp
Breakage, chemically treated hair and thinning hair: Treat hair every week.
Dandruff: Treat hair every two weeks to minimise dandruff.
Dry hair and scalp: Treat hair every two weeks to lock in moisture.
Normal hair: Hair that looks healthy most of the time, hair that is thick, hair that has elasticity ( stretches when you pull it ) , no breakage and no split ends: Treat hair once a month.
10 reasons why treatment oils are good for your hair:
1. It will nourish your hair and scalp
2. Stimulates hair growth
3. Prevents hair breakage
4. Promotes a healthy scalp
5. Moisturizes dry , brittle hair
6. Gives shine and softness to the hair
7. Prevents split ends
8. Delays greying of hair
9. Reduces existing damage
10 Is all-natural
How to do a Hot Oil Treatment:
1. Heat the oil to a Luke-warm temperature ( the oils is going on your scalp so make sure it is Luke-warm)
2. Apply the oil to your hair starting at the scalp then hair then ends.
3. Cover your head with a shower cap.
4. Wait 45min-1 hour, depending on how hungry your hair is.
5. Wash it out.